Published on: 2nd November, 2018 Onyx Projects Achieves Significant BHP Project Milestone
Onyx Projects (OP) recently achieved a significant milestone in support of BHP’s iron ore operations.
Since being appointed to the Engineering Services Panel in June 2015, OP has successfully completed more than 300 engineering projects and studies covering all of BHP Iron Ore’s operating sites in areas including:
- Structural integrity inspections and remediation;
- Transfer chutes – addressing issues associated with wear and throughput;
- Analysis of materials handling using advanced DEM techniques;
- Electrical upgrades;
- Conveyor design assessment/upgrade;
- Car Dumper dust control improvement;
- Workshop expansions; and
- Water reticulation.
We look forward to building on this achievement and providing ongoing support to BHP into the future.