Ma’aden Sulphuric Acid Plant – Process Control System Software Development
Process Control System engineering services for Outotec GmbH including:
- Preparation of Yokogawa Centum CS3000 Process Control System software configuration standards and guidelines.
- Development of standard control and logic units for motor drives, valves, pump logic, field instruments, control loops and interfaces to the plant safety system.
- Configuration of process control system logic, process graphics, safety system graphics, alarms and reports.
- Configuration of Profibus DP and PA networks and Modbus datalinks to Motor Control Centres, package plant PLCs and intelligent field instrumentation including testing at suppliers’ premises in Europe.
- Development of factory acceptance test (FAT) specifications, staging of a comprehensive software FAT in Perth and attendance at a fully integrated hardware and software FAT in Saudi Arabia.
- Support for the development of an intelligent computerised process control simulator for operator training before and after first commissioning.
- Site commissioning of the plant control system and instrumentation in Saudi Arabia.